Kuntak Shikshan Sansthan, run since 2008 and believes that the major responsibility is to provide the highest level of leadership in furthering education, communication, lifelong learning and well-being for all citizens. This mission must be pursued at local, state, national, and international levels and it must permeate academic preparation programs, and the domains of teaching, research, and service.
The education is to educate individuals within society, to prepare and qualify them for work in economy as well as to integrate people into society and teach them values and morals of society. Role of education is means of socializing individuals and to keep society smoothing and remain stable.
On the track –
- Unique education campus in the area.
- International based education
- NCC to serve Nation
- Scout and Guide to serve the citizens
- Innovative Robotic Lab
- Over all development on the basis of thinking and practical
- Unique sports activities
- Biggest institutional play ground
- 24×7 CCTV surveillance
- Fully WiFi campus
- Online power backup facility
- Uninterrupted power supply using ecofriendly Solar Energy system
- RO water facility as per modern era
- Lush green and pollution free campus
- Swimming pool with trainer
- Modern and digital Library
- Labs –
- ATL (Atal Tinkering Lab) no any other lab in the area
- Modern Computer Lab with projector and printer
- Well Equipped Physics Lab
- Well Equipped Chemistry Lab
- Well Equipped Zoology Lab
- Well Equipped Botany Lab
- Well Equipped Music Lab
- Pure vegetarian and Hygienic Mess
- Organic food for students and staff
- Fully maintained staff quarters
- Separate hostel Facility for boys and girls with AC rooms
- Special classes for hostelers and day scholars
- Day Class teaching
- Foundation Course Classes
- Evening Classes with teachers
- Night Classes with teachers
Institutions Running inside CAMBRIDGE Campus–
- Cambridge Convent School affiliated to CBSE
- Cambridge College (Fully English Medium)
About The Chairman
The president of Kuntak Shikshan Sansthan is Shree Tejpal ji, his father is ex-subedar in Indian Army and they have four son’s. Shree Tejpal ji is second son of Shree Chunni Lal ji ex-subedar. He was very sensitive about the education system from the starting. After completing his education, he joined as a teacher in Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education in year 1974. After joining his career as a teacher, he always progressive to educate the society with the latest trend. To complete his aim towards education he registered educational society in 2008 on the name of his grandson Kuntak as Kuntak Shikshan Sansthan in Sardarshaharat district Churu.
They started Cambridge Convent School in Sardarshahar as an English Medium affiliated to the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan in 2008 and after five years Cambridge Convent School affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education in 2013. The school has separate Hostel facility for Boys and Girls with AC rooms.
The society also started pure English medium college for graduation students, because in the region there is no any other pure English medium college.
Shri Tejpal ji devoted his entire life to well educate the society.
Shri Tejpal Chaudhary
In the present era of globalization, the nature of education has significantly changed. Education cannot be learning just by rote and reproducing what you have learnt at the examinations. It must build in students the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership. An educationist has to be their role model. CAMBRIDGE COLLEGE, Sardarshahar focuses on all these dimensions of education.
We try to shape our students into a complete personality, bringing them in contact with the latest trends and developments in various fields of knowledge. At the same time, we also inculcate moral values and standards into them, making them noble and responsible members of a world society. In my capacity as the Secretory of the Kuntak Shikshan Sansthan, I promise you the best of teaching faculty, infrastructure facilities, and opportunities to march ahead in a safe and secure environment of the College.
I look forward to your joining us soon.
Dr. Saroj Chaudhary
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. “ – Albert Einstein
Education is not just about the subjects that are learnt and taught in school. Becoming educated is not restricted to being in school and then in college, gathering certificates and feeling proud of oneself. It is a lifelong exercise that can be unbelievably exciting if only we wish to jump onto the train of experience and take a trip to every conceivable place on the earth. Now we know that this cannot be done literally, so how do we manage it, first in school and then as we go on through the journey of life?
The thirst for knowledge is not restricted to the child. It is also essential for a parent and a teacher to keep adding to their own knowledge bank by keeping their eyes and ears open and by reading as much as possible and ensuring that children develop these habits as well.
Academic excellence with character and personality development is our ultimate goal. The well chalked out academic and co-curricular programme enables the students to attain their full potential to develop sound work habits. The academic work is centred on highly personalized attention and supervision.
May we continue to give our students strong roots like the Banyan Tree and stronger wings to conquer the world!!
Mrs. Sunita Chaudhary
- To achieve innovations in teaching–learning and extension.
- To develop decision making capacity and to enable the youngsters to explore their own capabilities.
- To preserve our own cultural & humanistic values with the same ease as to adopt new technological expertise.
- To produce committed and better citizens and professionals, rich in values and excellence, with a promising future.
- To infuse a competitive and fighting spirit among the students.
- To create creative, critical and analytical thinking.
- To equip and empower students with relevant knowledge and competence to face global challenges.
- To develop the personal human qualities like responsibility, sociability, self-management, self-esteem & integrity.
- Help Students Achieve Qualities like Techno-Managerial Skills and become Innovative and Creative Professionals
- Develop Individuals who can Contribute in the Development and Progress of the Society, Nation & the World as a whole.
- Our Institutions encourages the spirit of service & participation. We believe in working towards a just and equitable society.
- Providing a friendly, inclusive, learning environment where all take pride in learning and achievement
- To Create a Progressive Academic Environment for the Students
- Excellent & Efficient Professionals,
- Responsible & Sensible Citizens,.
- Kind and Compassionate Human Beings..
- To Emerge as the Best Educational Institutions.
- Work for Excellence in Imparting Quality Education to the Students
- Take initiative to educate destitute children and their Health as well.
- A social responsibility initiative to provide education for physically challenged children’s.
- Nurture various Talents as Innovative Professionals in Technical & Managerial field thereby making them Competitive to meet all the Future Challenges of Global Economy.